4431 Esther Drive, San Jose, Ca 95124
House Sold - CA
Listed mid-November 2015 at $950,000, sold a week later with 10 offers and closed 12-17-2015 at $1,086,000.
Conveniently located with the best Cambrian schools, this inviting home has been tastefully updated and remodeled over the years. There are hardwood floors in the living room, hallway, and bedrooms (some have been refinished), plus dual pane windows, a large skylight in the dining area, and several recent upgrades: a new roof, a new water heater, a new 200amp electric panel (and some electric repairs), new carpet in the family room, fresh paint, and new vinyl flooring in the kitchen and dininag areas. The Section 1 pest work has been mostly completed.
Attached 2 car garage
1395 SF (per county records)
5932 SF lot (per county records)
Built in 1961
“Villa Cambrian” subdivision in the Parker area of Cambrian
The front door leads into the spacious living room, which overlooks the front yard and features beautiful hardwood floors.
Kitchen and Dining
The remodeled, eat-in kitchen overlooks the front porch and includes a breakfast bar as well as room for a table. It is flooded with natural light from a large skylight. This area is open to the family room, too.
- Golden oak cabinets & Corian countertops
- Vent a Hood stainless steel vent
- Thermador solid surface 5 burner cooktop
- Thermador stainless steel oven & microwave
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Kitchenaid stainless steel French door style fridge (does this stay?)
- new vinyl flooring
Just off the dining area and adjacent to the back patio, the step-dpwm family room offers a wood burning fireplace and new carpeting.
Both bathrooms have been remodeled. The hall bath includes a deep soaking tub with shower overhead. The master bath offers a good sized stall shower.
The four bedrooms and the hallway all enjoy hardwood floors. Most have cedar lined closets.
The backyard includes a large covered patio, plenty of mature fruit trees (avocado, persimmon, pomegranate, apple and lemon) and room for a lawn or garden.
After obtaining pre-sale inspections, the seller made a number of improvements to the home, including:
- new roof (Los Gatos Roofing)
- new water heater, moved to be on raised platform in garage
- new 200 amp electric panel and some electric repairs from the home inspection report (see receipts)
- new carpeting in family room
- new vinyl flooring in kitchen and dining area
- most pest work done except for tenting, pellet removal, and patio cover work (see pest completion notice)
Schools (API scores as of last reported test date):
Carlton Elementary (934), Union Middle (938), Leigh High (833)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 1961
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,932 sqft
- Floor Area is 1,395 sqft
- 2 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced