253 Vista Del Monte Los Gatos, California 95030
House Sold - CA
253 Vista del Monte Los Gatos, CA 95030
Offered at $3,850,000 | Sold for $4,320,000
7 days on market
MLS # ML81883301 Virtual Tour: 253VistaDelMonte.com
Beautifully Remodeled 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath Home in
Highly Prized Tranquil Vista del Monte Neighborhood
Quality Upgrades Inside and Out!
Bright and Open Floorplan Living, Private Yard a Retreat with Luxury Features –
An Entertainers Delight!
Spacious, updated, and beautifully remodeled home in highly prized Vista del Monte neighborhood. Quiet setting at end of the street! The gorgeous, private backyard with oak grove view has recent upgrades and is ideal for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
The Quick Look:
- Extensively remodeled since 2018 with permits and finals
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 updated and remodeled bathrooms
- Main floor fully open with plenty of natural light, separate family room, both open to back yard entertaining space
Keep reading below for more details, or visit 253vistadelmonte.com/ for the virtual tour, all photos, floorplan, printable flier, and more.
A Closer Look:
- Primary bedroom suite plus 2 other bedrooms and full bath on the upper floor
- Laundry closet in bedroom wing
- Spacious guest suite with private bath and high ceilings on the lower floor
- Formal entry with powder room on main floor
- Stunning kitchen features vaulted ceilings and skylight, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, granite counters, integrated lighting, and a large island with L-shaped breakfast bar, farmhouse sink, and wine fridge
- Pantry under stairs also plumbed for laundry
- Hardscape and landscape remodeled front and back since 2018, including driveway.
- Fence on right side moved out several feet and enhanced with travertine hardscape, summer kitchen, fire pit, and good-sized hot tub
- Deck with oak grove views in rear, plus flat roof deck above garage
- Partially finished workshop or office shed tucked away behind garage with electricity and ample natural light.
- Wide sideyards
- Tasteful details
- Plantation shutters
- Crown molding
- Hardwood floors
- Recessed lights
- Interior freshly painted
- Primary bedroom newly carpeted
- Functional upgrades
- Tankless water heater
- Dual pane windows
- Copper pipes
- Central forced air throughout
- Wine closet off garage, equipped with AC but not found to be necessary by current owners as it remains naturally cool
- Extra deep 2 car garage with epoxy floors, paver driveway, and electric vehicle hookup
- Highly regarded Los Gatos schools are all within 1 mile as the bird flies, and all under 10 minutes away by bike: Van Meter Elementary (1.2mi), Fisher Middle (1.4mi), Los Gatos High School (0.9mi)
- Tranquil woodland setting with protected riparian habitat area directly behind this lot
- 0.3mi via pedestrian path to Worchester Park, a popular, quiet neighborhood greenspace with paved trails