Beautifully updated Cambrian home with Carlton Elementary, Union Middle, and Leigh High School!
House Sold - Cambrian CA
Tastefully updated 4 bed, 2 bath Cambrian home with highly regarded schools!
Offered at $1,423,000 Sold for $1,800,000
SOLD WITH 6 OFFERS
A home in the Villa Cambrian subdivision in the Parker area of Cambrian Park!
Cambrian gem! Beautifully remodeled kitchen with Corian counter, maple cabinets, breakfast bar, double ovens, and fridge included. Both baths have been updated, and the hall bath features a jetted tub. So many upgrades: dual pane windows, central A/C, engineered Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout the living areas, loads of storage, screened in porch, 2 sun tunnels, and new carpet in all 4 bedrooms. Spacious, sunny living room. Family room provides gas log fireplace and built-in bookshelves. Attached 2-car garage with pull down ladder to access extra storage. Large shed in back yard. Highly regarded schools: Carlton Elementary, Union Middle, Leigh High. Wonderful location near Los Gatos and Campbell. Quick access to commute routes, shopping, dining, and fabulous Camden Community Center.
Inspections and disclosures are done. Buyers’ agents can get the disclosures via a link on the MLS.
Please click here to see the VIRTUAL TOUR and all photos.
Offers due Tuesday April 6 by 11 a.m. No pre-emptive offers, please (any offers received earlier will be reviewed and responded to on April 6th).
Quick facts on 2156 Ebbesen Avenue
- Offered at $1,423,000
- 4 bedrooms (1 used as an office with French door & built in bookshelves)
- 2 updated bathrooms – the hall bathroom enjoys a deep, jetted tub
- 1457 SF (per county records) of living space
- Lot size 5911 SF (per county records, plat map shows lot as 60’x100′)
- Built in 1965
- Single story home – just one step into the family room
- Attached 2 car garage with ample storage space & pull down ladder for more
Recently remodeled, this home has many upgrades!
- Updated kitchen with maple cabinets & Corian counter with breakfast bar
- Large, sunny living room
- Family room with gas log fireplace & built in bookshelves
- Screened in porch for indoor / outdoor living off the family room
- Beautiful engineered Brazilian cherry floors in living areas & hallway
- Fresh carpet in all 4 bedrooms
- Dual pane windows throughout
- Central air conditioning
- 2 sun tunnels
- Loads of storage, including a large storage shed in backyard
Schools for 2156 Ebbesen Avenue
Carlton Elementary – Union School District
Union Middle School – Union School District
Leigh High School – Campbell Union High School District
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Rooms
- Built 1965
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 5,911 sqft
- Floor Area is 1,457 sqft
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating
- air conditioning
- hardwood floors
- Remodeled kitchen
- updated bathrooms