1207 N. Capitol Avenue, San Jose CA 95132
House Sold - Berryessa CA
High Potential Berryessa Property!
Closed as of Oct 15, 2020
Offered at $2,400,000, sold at $2,430,000
1207 N. Capitol Avenue in San Jose’s Berryessa district, zip code 95132
- Lot size 64,751 SF, just under 1.5 acres
- House built in 2005 (currently boarded) with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and 5627 SF & 3 car garage
- On-site well used to service the whole property, the house is on city water and septic
- Various mature fruit trees remain from a once expansive orchard
- Situated on N Capitol Avenue between Berryessa and Sierra, steps from VTA’s Berryessa light rail stops
- Within one block to Starbucks and close to plenty of other retail and restaurants
More details written below and view gallery pictures at the bottom of this page.
Great development opportunity, nearly 1.5 acres ideally situated next to light rail, commercial property on one side and residential on the other. Light rail runs along Capitol with 2 stops nearby, great commute location. Starbucks is one block away with plenty of restaurants and retail nearby. East Side Union school district, Berryessa Union elementary school district.
Zoned R 1-8. Many possibilities. The San Jose planning department told me that “The minimum lot size for the R-1-8 Zone is 5,445 SF. So yes, 1207 N Capitol Ave is able to be subdivided.” It may be possible to change zoning and build mixed use development, commercial, or other uses however we cannot make any guarantees for City approval – buyer to investigate options with the City of San Jose.
Viewings and Offers for 1207 N. Capitol Avenue:
- Make an offer subject to inspection
- Please use CAR RPA (not a commercial or vacant land contract).
- Escrow is opened with Cornerstone Title, Los Gatos office, escrow officer is Charlene Ramos.
- Inner fence is leased, not owned (6 month lease)
- Seller prefers a short escrow
- Please contact Mary Pope-Handy with questions and prior to writing an offer 408-204-7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a gallery of images taken of the property below, or follow this link to Google Maps to explore the areas nearby.